Biswanah Chariali, the head quarter of Biswanath district is very well connected by roads and rail and is very easily accessible .
There are two routes from Guwahati to Biswanath Chariali:-
1. National Highway No. 15 ( via Baihata Chariali , Mangaldoi, Kharupetia, Dalgaon, Rowta, Orang, and Dhekiajuli, Mission Chariali)Distance : 263 kms.
2. National Highway No. 37 (via Jorabat, Jagiroad, Roha, Nagaon upto Kaliabor Tiniali ) and 37A (from Kaliabor Tiniali via Kolia Bhomora bridge, Mission Chariali).Distance : 246 kms.
There are regular bus services from Guwahati. Taxis are available at Guwahati to bring you to Biswanath Chariali at an affordable rate.
Inter District Road Networks are:
- NH–37 passes through the district from Dikarai River to Hawajan covering total distance of 200Km.
- NH-15 A from Barigaon to Itanagar connected the Arunachal Pradesh via Holengi (Rajgarh) 09 Km.
- Kusumtola to Itakhola Road.
- Nagsankar to Itakhola Road.
- Sootea to Itakhola Road.
- Itakhola to Seijosha Road.
- Sootea to Koraiwani Rzoad.
- Biswanath Chariali to Biswanath Ghat Road.
- Biswanath Chariali to Balichang Road.
- Pavoi to Gingia Road.
- Monabari to Kathani Bari Ghat Road.
- Borgang to Hatibhandha Road.
- Behali to Baralimari Road.
- Behali to Bihmari Road.
- Halem to Kuwaripathar Road.
- Halem to Gomiri Road.
- Gahigaon to Balijan (AP) Road.
- Gahigaon to Gamirighat Road.
- Baragabari to Kalyani Mandir Road.
- Gohpur to Lakhimpur Road.
- Kalabari to Lohitmukh Road.